My photo
, Wyoming
Thanks for visiting Sauce du Jour. Feel free to share a great recipe, leave a comment, or make me dinner. I'll bring hors d' oeuvres and the wine! To visit my website go to www.tamaralittrell.com Thanks for visiting the Sauce ~Tammi

May 25, 2012

Bon Appetit ~ Round 5: Finally Some Fish

Well, well, well...it looks like Bon Appetit is finally listening. It was just last week when I dared them to put salmon on the cover and lookey here what shows up on the June cover!
     Remember ~ I live in Hickville so I know the only way that I will be able to score those tiny tomatoes on the vine will be if I do a little late night raid on someones garden. Reconnaissance mission has begun.


I'm somewhat disappointed in BA because the recipe calls for "wild king salmon." While there is nothing wrong with wild king, in fact I LOVE it, but didn't they know as of May 15 it was officially Copper River Salmon season? At first glance I was hoping that was what that beautiful piece of fish was, but it was not to be.


        I'm on it...like a fat kid on cake!  
 

Results to follow!

If you want to make it with me click here for the recipe. 



No comments:

Post a Comment